The highly trusted airbag system used in fire apparatus is now available on select Road Rescue ambulances. This special airbag system, combined with the exclusive Per4Max® multi-point restraint system, allows EMTs/Paramedics to do their jobs with the confidence of knowing they will be protected in the event of a rollover.* RollTek for Road Rescue was developed in partnership with IMMI, a global leader in safety.
- Improves the chances of walking away from the deadliest type of crash EMTs/Paramedics can face—a rollover*
- Combines side airbag protection with Per4Max® seat belts
- Per4Max is the exclusive 4-point restraint system with controlled deceleration which provides EMTs/Paramedics more freedom to do their jobs while safely buckled in
- RollTek cushions the head and neck in a rollover
- Deploys in the blink of an eye (0.25 seconds) to significantly reduce the potential for serious injury or death in a rollover crash*
- Developed in partnership with IMMI®, a global leader in safety
- Meets or exceeds all safety standards for ambulances, fire apparatus and commercial trucks*
- Extensively tested by the Center for Advanced Product Evaluation (CAPE)
- Available for most crew positions in the back of the ambulance1
Available as optional equipment on most
Type 1, Type 3 and Medium-Duty ambulances.
Contact us to find out more about RollTek and Road Rescue’s other advanced safety features.