High-Risk Infection Control Ambulance
Road Rescue Ambulance, part of REV Ambulance Group, offers purpose-built ambulance models designed to safely transport patients with symptoms related to High-Risk Infection Diseases and maximize protection of first responders and medical personnel.
REV Ambulance Group has delivered its High-Risk Infection Control models to the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Configuration and design features can include:
- Isolation of Cab Crew area from Patient Compartment
- Multi-Stage HEPA filters in HVAC System
- High Capacity Negative Air System in Patient Compartment to control external environmental exposure
- Anti-Microbial LED lighting in Patient Compartment to protect the interior environment from a variety of pathogens
- Portable or Installed EPA Approved Decontamination Systems meeting OSHA and NFPA Specifications
Please contact your Road Rescue dealer today to find out about possible solutions for your needs.
2737 Forsyth Rd, Winter Park, FL 32792, United States